Do you believe this crap?

The worthless silver spoon “_ _ _ _ h” and new hubby got an estimated $ 17 Million for the TV rights to air their wedding which was just this weekend.

And we wonder what is wrong with a Country and its People who support these baseless,  talentless wannabees , just because they were born into the wealthiest 1%? Come on people…wake up, it’s tabloid trash that you are giving fortunes more money too.

This really makes me sick.

PS: This is the best photograph of the “Witch” that The Nite Ranter  could come up with quickly.

And….“Happy Halloween, America!”

Pannah - Paper Mache Witch Close-up

“Also, Kim,…aU -a-Look Marvelous, Darlink!”

8 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the Nite Ranter by email.

1. LindaLouTaboo

Ranter:

I can hardly turn on my car radio or my TV without being bombarded with Kardashian this or Kardashian that…my question is:
    “Who cares…It’s drivel!”

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:22 am
    • The Nite Ranter

LLT:

You and “Goldie” have a lot in common with your “Kardashian” comments…look out for flying TV”s…!!!???? Come again soon?

TNR 🙂

Nov 3, 2011 at 12:43 am
  2. Sha Goldies

Please anyone can see whats next in the Kardashian saga. I’d lay odds that in a month or two headlines will be asking if Kim is a mommy to be. Then she’ll confess it happened during her brief marriage. New show…”Ki­m plus 1″. Baby gets the Kardashian last name and the horror show continues for another generation­. And if your still wondering what really happened let me educate you. Kim and her hubby took a cable station for enough money to live in the lap of luxury for years to come, scammed their “wedding guests” out of gifts, then filed for divorce hoping and knowing that they’ll be offered a divorce reality show. These reality shows are getting ridiculous and when I hear that kids consider the Kardashians role models I want to throw my television out the window.

Nov 1, 2011 at 8:29 pm
    • The Nite Ranter

Hey Goldie:
      Great take on my “Kimmie” post…like your savvy comment about the “Kim plus 1” & a new spin-off show. That most probably will happen and we /you said it first on TNR.

Thanks and be a regular…like your style.

TNR 🙂

Nov 3, 2011 at 12:38 am
  3. HooNewdidu

I’m sick of the side show mentality of these rich losers like Paris & the Kardashians. They are part of the problem not the solution and TV audiences should wake up and NOT support these shows with their viewership.

Stick it to ’em where it hurts…in the ratings.

Nov 1, 2011 at 4:59 pm
    • The Nite Ranter

HooNew:

Yes,yes,yes and yes…the ratings are the answer to sticking a sock down the throats of this lame “Kardashian” group including the Mom who takes credit for unleashing these “Branded Idiots” on society.

Revolt…do not watch their junk!

TNR 🙂

Nov 3, 2011 at 12:49 am
  4. The Nite Ranter

Hey Farmers Daughter:
    If you do the Math on this joke against civil society…the scum bags made somewhere around $ 236,000.00 per day in their fleecing scam. Not a bad take for having to stomach each other for a whole 72 days or 1728 hours which monetarily for their pockets is $9,838.00 dollars & change per hour for the scam job. Probably better than Bernie Madoff as they are Scott free …not serving 150 years in the gray gate motel.

Don’t ya just love this Country?

Oct 31, 2011 at 4:44 pm
  5. The Farmers Daughter

Wow…Now that is a money making machine if I’ve ever seen one. They even waited until the “Wedding Show” aired to make the announcement so that there was no breach in the TV contract for the 17 Million Dollars. This is low rent.

Nite Ranter you are right…this smacks of greed to the hilt. They’re trash for sure!!!

Oct 31, 2011 at 4:20 pm